Love in the horror way <3

tirsdag den 22. juni 2010

O.W.A.R.I.

my hectic week has started!! yaaaaaiiizz xDD
Today I was at the school getting my question arc for my last final!! which is only in some hours!!! woop woop!! then I'll be a graduate!!! O.O so amazing, I never thought, that someone with as a retarded mind as me could actually gradute and go on out in the big world XDD but I did it!! XDD
so yeah tomorrow, I will go to my final exam, which english xDD piece of cake XDD I'm not saying that I will get a good grade or anything, I just find english very easy, without even trying to make it good I can get the third best grade in but written and spoken english, so yeah xDD well after that half an hour is finished, I can get my cap on!! and walk around all almighty like xDD
then in the evening, our graduate pictures will be taken and the graduation party will take place! :3 sooo looking forward to it ^&^

Thursday I will go out to celebrate the people who graduated from my Japanese class, by eating at the lovely japanese resturant Wagamama <3 the only bad thing is.. you know the world cup in soccer is going on right? well, because I have to go in there and eat, I can't watch the Denmark - Japan match ;_________; I'm so sad about that ;______________________________________________________;

then friday, we will get our graduation diplomas and drive around in a wagon for 12 hours, being drunk, YOSSHA!!! XDDD


not much more to say, other than tomorrow, will be such a good day, I can't even imagine it myself ^&^ *BIG SMILE*

Rain will now prepare to travel all around the world 8D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar