Love in the horror way <3

onsdag den 9. juni 2010

bored xDDD

so yeah, I've always had this big passion for music, and listened to it alot, BUT right now it's totally topping xDD I'm listening to it more than is healthy I think xD and I've also started listening to a lot of new bands, soo yeah, this is a little blog thingy about my new and old pleasures of music! ^&^



DOGinTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ



they're a pretty new band, but they have surely sweeped of my feet!! they are really amazing! their music is soo catchy, and you just want to hear the songs over and over again!! <3<3 and their random crazyness is perfect iceing on the top <3 Haru's vocals are just wonderful and captivating <3
Fav. song: can't really pick anyone XDD but the three I listen to the most is: WONDERxWONDER, 絶頂highスピーカー and ハルシオンキャンディ ^&^

TOON-FACTORY



also pretty new, started in 2008 ^&^ their music is pretty steady and has some awesome riffs so you can easily destinquish the songs from each other <3 also very catchy and leaves you longing for more! <3
Fav. song: サヨナラ、バイバイ。


アリス九號. (Iknow it's not their name anymore, but Alice Nine is just plain boring XD )



WOW is my only comment xDD <3<3 I don't know why my obsession with this lovely band didn't start much earlier! seriously! fail from my side XDD anyways they're really amazing <3<3 and Shou-san's vocals are soo original if you can say that, he has this deep but still pretty sounding voice, he often sings kind of edgy, so when you first hear the note it sounds off-key, BUT you find out it's actually not, and I just love it soo much <3<3
Fav. song: ARMOR RING <3<3<3<3<3<3 such an amazing song!!! really!!! I love all their songs, but ARMOR RING just have that little bit extra pow ^&^ <3<3<3



so yeah, that's my obsessions at the moment <3<3<3<3 I love it, and I hope that it will keep on going for a very long time xDDD <3<3<3

Rain is over and out~
SMILE PEOPLE, SMILEEEEE!!!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar