Love in the horror way <3

søndag den 6. juni 2010

bleh.

I feel soo alone, and I'm sad all the time, even though I say I'm soo happy, well I may be that on the outside, but on the inside.. I'm just all over the place, feeling lost, the people I love and really try to give something to all the time, well they barely seem to like me.. they may write hearts and stuff like that, but it seems soo fake.. try saying I love you, or I need you, or I miss you, or something like that, FIRST! don't just say it because I said it.. but no one ever says it to me.. and I see how they have fun with everyone else, and always mentions them.. but... I know I'm just whining and complaining, but sometimes it would be nice to just get a little bit of acknowledgement ^^




but yeah, I promise I will always smile <3 ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar