Love in the horror way <3

mandag den 5. juli 2010

amazing..

it's amazing how quickly you can be forgotten and not really be IT anymore.. but that's the destiny of me xDD seriously, everytime I find someone who I just have an amazing time with, then I show them something, a new band, or kind of fashion or something like that, they become totally obsessed with it and soon I'm nearly forgotten, wtf thanks dudes XD it has happened to me soo many times now XD I should learn to just keep my mouth shut xDD
that is why, I, myself, have become my own best friend XDD 'cause me, I can always count on, oh hell yeah, I aint going nowhere ^&^ besides when I'm going to Japan, it's gonna be fun, being away half a year, and then come back and really have no friends at all xDD 'cause I know that's how it's gonna be, people will forget me and stop caring, but it wont affect me anymore, I've learned to deal with it, just so you know XDD
and now I'm gonna stop 'cause, yeah, HAHAHA XDD

by the way, people may not think this is how it is, but let's face reality, we all know it is ^^
but I will keep smiling, 'cause my dreams are the most important things I have, and no one can take them away from me!!
oh and just because I'm not that close with people, I can still talk to them, it's like me saying, you all suck go away, no, I'm just being realistic and some people are also not invovled in this, even though it may point that way, just so you guys know it's not everyone I've showed something new that this has happened with ^&^ oh wait, it's only one person this does not concern, oh what the hell xDDD

Rain is out with a big smile~ ^&^

1 kommentar:

  1. OH BTW! Happy birthday once again Shou-bby <3<3<3<3

    SvarSlet