Love in the horror way <3

tirsdag den 2. februar 2010

snoooooooowww o.o

Hello again everyone! ^&^
today was a very strange day, 'cause my biology teacher is on vacation in italy, so I didn't have to go to those classes which means, I could meet at 10 o'clock! luxury! ^&^ the I had english class, 2 lessons, and we had to read like a text as the only thing o.o so I was like done after 20 minutes o.o but luckily I had decided to bring my computer with me to school today, so I just watched Gazetto pvs the rest of the time (L)

I live like a 50 minute bus drive from my school, and today the weathercast said that there would be a snow storm later, and so I decided to go home after english classes, 'cause I didn't want to be stuck there, not able to go home x.x
BUT! as Ii stood there waiting for the bus, a girl from my class came over to me, and showed me a text massage she had just received from another classmate, the text said that our principal had just said over the speakers, that the school would close after the next two lessons, so people could get home, before the storm really started, and I jumped up and down, 'cause then I didn't get any of my absences writting down! (L)

and when I got back to my town, I phoned my dad and asked him to drive me home, and he said he would! awesomeness! (L)
so far, a very lovely day ^&^
I just hope that tonight it will stop snowing, so I can go to this event there is at the school I'm most likely to attend, when I graduate, from "college" ^&^ so cross your fingers for me! ^^

ALSO, I am currently in contact with a course leader, for learning japanese in Japan! and it's like sooo very close now! I think that this dream will actually come true! o.o my heart in pouding insanely just thinking about it. I really hope this is going to work!!!!

but that's all for now ^^
always remember to smile! ^&^
Rain is out~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar