Love in the horror way <3

mandag den 8. februar 2010

*_____*

yeah yeah yeah, I'm here again dudes! xD

sooo this saturday, the Star wars marathon ended in tv ;______; I was very very sad. BUT, then I was like, WTH why don't I just buy all the movies!? sooo I did <3 :3 - yes I love star wars very very much!! I think they are amazing movies <3 and come on, you can't deny the fact that Hayden Christensen is hot!! yum! *licks her lips*
can't wait for the dvds to arrive :3

even though I've like gone crazy with buying stuff at the moment, I still got a lot of money o.o seriously, I don't know where they come from, I mean, I don't even work that much o.o

anyways, it's my mum's birthday on wednesday, and instead of giving her the usual boring gifts, I decided to take her to a mum-daughter day in Roskilde (I bigger town about 50 km from where I live)
I decided to do this, because I will be moving away from home this summer vacation, so I want to spent a lot of time with my mum :3
first of we are going to shop in this shoppingcenter they have, I will be paying for everything. Then dinner, me paying again xD and last but not least, we will go to the cinema and watch Valentines day


















I think it's me and my mum's humor, when put together xD soo I'm really looking forward to it being just me and her <3 ^&^

besides that, nothing much is happening xD OH, one thing though, WINTER BREAK STARTS FRIDAYYYYY!!!!!!! xD I really really really need some time of school and work, and do completely nothing, other than being lazy, and maybe crash with some friends xD


ALWAYS SMILEEE!!! ^&^
Rain is out, of your face once again xD ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar