Love in the horror way <3

fredag den 5. februar 2010

The GazettE (L)

If you think this will be another fangirl shit thing, THEN YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT!!
- yes very anticlimatic I know xD but that's how it is xD

and at the moment I feel very left out xD it's like, no one talks to me right now >.> thanks dudes, you are all so fucking great >.>

but anyways, back to gazetto xD
At the moment I miss gazetto very very much, I don't really understand it myself o.o seriously it's totally crazy xD If I don't have them nearby, you know like music wise or youtube or something, I feel lost o.o I'm being totally obsessive without even wanting to o.o what the hell xD

I dreamt about them last night, and it was a goooooood dream xD (L) NO, I wasn't banging them, or kissing them roughly or stuff like that xD it was just simply them playing a concert, and we were like only 3 people there, me and 2 others I have no idea who is xD anyways, they said, they only kept playing because of me! and then I died xD not litteraly, but you know mentally xD that was just too perfect for me >.<

I really really REALLY want them to come back to europe very very soon >.< but Aoi is like getting in the way xD haha xD no, but seriously, just because there no food, ok the stupid staff fucked up, but what about your lovely fans? xD please come back!!
I actually considered writing to them, for the second time in my life, and then write, if you don't come, all your european fans will commit suicide at the same time xD ..... ok maybe not xD you all know what I mean xD
it's three years since they were here.. come on Gazetto, pull yourself together man xD

I love them anyways, and need them like a drug xD (you know, like that one song? xD )

anyways, I have finally ordered Nameless liberty six guns! yaaii xD and also dim scene, and they were like shipped yesterday, so I'm very happy xD when I get them in my hands, I will die (mentally xD ) again, because those two lives are just, super überly awesomeness!! (L) .. ok all their lives are, but what the hell xD

keep on rocking my lovely gazeboys! (L)

don't forget to smile people!!! ^&^
Rain is over and out!~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar