Love in the horror way <3

mandag den 19. april 2010

J-dorama

well, today I was suppose to write/answer questions for my exam project, BUT my partner has not sent me the questions yet >.> sooo I've been doning other stuff xD like watching J-dorama <3<3>
at first I didn't know what to watch, 'cause yes, I'm a little bit picky when it comes to watching doramas and animes and such ^^; soo I couldn't really find one, soo I started watchig Proposal Daisakusen once again xD but after two episodes I was like, NO I need to watch someting new xD soo I searched around a bit on the homepage J-dorama home. AND I found this series called My Girl from 2009, I read the description and was like, ok this one, I need to try watching! I've only watched two episodes sooo far, BUT I LOVE!!! seriously, in those two episodes I've cried like like a waterfall xDD <3<3<3> it's really really good! I recommend evryone to watch it xD ^&^
if someone has a good idea on watch I should watch afterwards, please write a comment xD if you want some rerencens I will write the J-doramas I've seen now, please help me xD

Love Revolution (my first J-dorama o.o IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!) <3>
Mukodono 2003 <3>
Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni (one of my favs) <3<3<3>
Kurosagi <3>
Nobuta wo Produce (My fav.! ^&^ ) <3<3<3<3>
My boss, My Hero <3>
Zettai Kareshi <3>
Hana kimi <3>
Boku dake no madonna (also one of my favs) <3<3<3<3<3>
Strawberry on the shortcake <3>
Hotman <3<3<3<3<3>
Hotman 2 <3<3>
Proposal Daisakusen <3<3>
Stand up!!! <3<3>
Beautiful life <3<3<3<3<3>
wonderful life <3>
Great teacher Onizuka <3<3<3<3>
Orange Days <3<3<3>

so yeah, please help xD oh and I'm mostly about drama, not so much comedy and action and stuff like that, just drama xD J-dorama you know xD it lies in the name xDD haha xD
but now I will go back to watching My Girl <3<3>


マタね!!! (because my computers Japanese writing skills suck big time! xD )

Rain is over and out~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar