Love in the horror way <3

fredag den 14. maj 2010

muhahahaha xDD

ok, it's been a long time since I last wrote something in here, faaaiiill xDD but yeah xDD

today I'm going to hand over my finished exam project at the school ^^ yaaaii xDDD but that also means that the examinations will begin very soon x.x daaamnnn, no god please save me!! can I please just have a black out that entire period of time? plleeaaassee xDD I don't wanna be present xDD

anyways, some things has happened.. like.. I've was at svs-con last weekend!! :3 it was very very very nice, or let's do it the Saga-chan way, bery bery nice... NIce xDD <3>
OH YEAH, speaking of Saga-san, TODAY.. yes today xD my alice nine. dvd will come home to mama! xDD haha xDD but I can't watch before after work sunday ;_____; daammnn xD because tommorow, yes tomorrow biatch, I'm going on BAKKEN!!! WOOOO!~ I love amusement parks! <3> even though, you may not think this, but I'm actually a chicken at first when it comes to rollercoasters and such xD BUT once people have forced me to go on, I loooove it! and usually wanna go again xDD haha xD

IIIIII... don't know what else to say, I'm blank, and really really hyper, 'cause today I'm going on a little picnic with the people who I'm also going to Bakken with tomorrow ^&^ <3>

ONLY 5 SCHOOL DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

listen people.. Remember always to be super random and manly!! XD except for the men, please be more girly xDD <3>

Rain is over and ooouuuuuttt!!!~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar