Love in the horror way <3

tirsdag den 5. januar 2010

wow, I'm also here xD

well, everyone else has like this thing, so I decided to make one too xD people say you get addicted xD
I got well into the new year ^^ but I have been emo since xD
I have sooo many things I have to do at the start of this year, it's actually a little too overwhelming ^^;

January, 2: go to the cinema and watch 2012 - Done! ~ the movie was ok, I watched too many disaster movies, to think more highly of it xD but it was ok ^^ the special effects were very good ^&^

January, 8: having christmas lunch with my class ^&^ ~ I don't hope I get too wasted xD also.. I don't know what I do afterwards xD seriously, I'll sleep on a bench xD

January, 11: Together with Hime <3>yaii, I really miss her ;____;

January, 15: Going to the cinema again xD going to watch Avatar in 3D! O.O wooow xD ~actually I didn't really want to see it, like I didn't have the want to see it, but when it was in 3D I just couldn't say no xD

January, 20: Aoi-chan's brithday <3~> I don't know if I'll have the energy to make a cake "for" him, but we'll see about that xD

January, 29: I have to choose which subject I want to write in, for the examination project exam (wow it sounds strange xD ) ~ baaahh, I just finished my first writing exam before christmas, now I already have to start another one, not cool! xD

February, 1: Ruki-san's birthday ^&^ <33~>again, I don't think I'll do anything for him, just wish him a lot of good luck and all that ^^

February, 10: My mum's birthday xD ~ oh noes, I have to buy a present for her again xD ok, it's not that bad xD I wonder what she will pick for us to eat that day ^&^


and well yeah, that's it until the 10th of february, there is much more after that date, but I don't really have it all planned out yet xD and my brain is almost exploding over here xD but I'll hang in there, and try to get addicted to this site, even if people don't read my blog xD it's always got to get things out on paper xD
now I will go and have my last two chemistry classes xD
Rain is out!~




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar