Love in the horror way <3

mandag den 25. oktober 2010

OMFG!!!!!!!

IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! DISTANT WORLDS IS COMING TO LONDON NEXT YEAR!!! FUCK YES!! I'm soo going!! I could cry, I'm that happy right now ;______; I was at the concert in Stockholm on 12th of June this year, and it was soo.. damn it was amazing, and it was in the middle of my exam periode, which wasn't so good, 'cause I couldn't focus at all after that concert, I could only think about it xDD I think that's why I did soo poorly, but that doesn't matter, Final Fantasy is more important to me than life itself xDD

I know I haven't updated in like, a month xDD or wait, it's almost two isn't it o.o xDDD anyways, my life isn't really that exciting, and that is why xD
the most exciting things is, of course the news about the Distant worlds concert, but also the fact, that my FF collection almost is complete, only missing a few games, yaaaiizz ^&^v also, it's my birthday on friday xDD haha xDD woop woop xDD
but omg, the only thing I can think about right now.. is that concert *____* oh wait, also the fact that in the summer vacation next year, I'm going to Japan for 2 weeks xDD I know it sounds crazy saying this, but it almost slipped my mind, because I'm that excited for that freaking concert damnit!! xDDD


but now I'm gonna go, 'cause work calls once again xDD I work waayy too much compared to my contract, but screw that.. MONEEEYY!! xDDD

over and out!!! hope you too is as happy as me xDDD haha xDDD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar