Love in the horror way <3

torsdag den 12. august 2010

HAHA!!!

I'm sitting here wondering about what people think of me, I reached this conclusion;
Bitchy, hateable, annoying, full of shit and such, and you know what? I DON'T CARE!! I'm me, not some fake, everybody-loves-me human. I say the things I wanna say and do things the way I want to do them.
and with that said I just got something funny on my mind, I was at this convention this weekend, and well, I saw my ex, many times, and whenever he looked at me, it was like, he was starring and was turning his head after me, I couldn't help but smile xDDDD

I song I listen to all the time at the moment;
Heartsdales - candypop feat. SOUL'd OUT

seriously it's soo catchy and plays on repeat on my computer the most of the time I listen to music xDDD

and yeah I got nothing more, just wanted to update something, 'cause I suck at this xDDD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar