Love in the horror way <3

onsdag den 3. marts 2010

goooood! :3

first of all.. THE SNOW IS DISAPPEARING!! YAAII!! *happy dance* I've been waiting for this moment in over a month now xD maybe spring can start now? pretty please :3 xD

anyways, another thing that made this day really good, is the fact that I went to Albertslund today, to talk about me going to that school to study Japanese after I finish "College" AND I talked to him a little, and he asked " do you know any Japanese, have you gone to classes before, or are you a complete beginner?" I was like "well, I've done some self studying, so I know a bit" and then his eyes totally lit up and said, well the Japanese teacher is here at the moment, you wanna talk to him? I didn't even get the chance to answer before the Japanese teacher was standing in the room xD and when he heard that I had studied on my own a bit, he just said, why don't you try coming to my classes? you can come today if you like? .. I was like WOW xD I couldn't come today, but I will attend on wednesday!!! ^&^ it's sooo fucking awesome! I have started on my next school, without finishing the one I'm already attending! it's freaking awesome!! oh yeah xD

also, LM.Cs new album came out today!!!!!! I really really really love it! <3<3<3 can't wait to see them live again! <3

also also, Okashiicon is like this weekend!!! YAAIII!! <3 I'm sooo looking forward to it! I really miss retarded lovely people! <3<3 so basiclly, today was really good! :3

See you again sometime!
don't forget to smile! ^&^
Rain is out~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar